Blue Gum Billabong 33 Acres of Peace & Privacy
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This is an extremely rare opportunity to obtain your very own private oasis, located fifteen minutes from historic Windsor and moments from the Hawkesbury River this hidden gem is spread across a generous allotment of THIRTY-THREE acres.
Upon arrival, you are met with the tranquil setting of the beautiful Australian bush and natural wetland trickling from currency creek, continue further along your private driveway and the property reveals its true beauty with open grassy paddocks and a true sense of paradise.
Ideal for all animal and lifestyle enthusiast, boasting 8-9 arable acres, equestrian arena, 8 stables, massive shed, a three bedroom brick-veneer residence, separate studio and plentiful fresh air.
- Three bedroom home embracing the picturesque surroundings
- Separate one bedroom studio / teenagers retreat
- 8 horse stables and a grassy equestrian arena (approx. 17m x 70m)
- 33 Acres of complete peace and privacy
- Approx. 100,000 litres of water storage across 5 tanks
- Massive steel shed (approx. 16m x 7m) with 3 phase power
- Inground swimming pool with soothing views across the land
- Impressive Australian landscape and natural wetlands
- Stop reading! Start Calling! THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD!
This stunning property must be inspected to be appreciated and there is so much more to see, ensure you don't miss out call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.